Sunday, June 25, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me up today. I am ready to begin a new week of praise and worship. Lord my habits of doubt and insecurity have begun to rise. This week was a very challenging week and I notice that during times like that I am less secure about my future. Whenever we are examining how to build a community I have self reflection on my own life and I find out that I'm not pleased with what I'm doing. Lord, I try to stay in your presence. I want to do things that are pleasing to you. I want social justice to be a defining force in my life. Lord I seek so much from you. My life is strengthen and renewed with your power. You dwell deep in my innermost being of myself. You know me better than I know myself. Lord, I know that I had a better sense of being loved. Lord you are my strength. I believe that you love me and want the best for me. Deliver me from my habits of insecurity, doubt and frustration. Help me to see and know the fight is fixed. The battle is not mine, its the Lord. Help me to continue to use faith exercises to renew my mind when negative thoughts come in. Help me to receive and be in total freedom. Strengthen and renew my mind daily. I am no one's victim. I am strong and I am a conquerer.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Sometimes I get to see a snapshot of your life. Just a moment in time where you are you. I love it when it happens. You are working hard towards your goal. Keep the faith baby and know that I am not leaving over a whim or whimper. Return to me and I will return to you. Trust in me as I trust in you. Reality is very real and humbling sometimes. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone very special. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive