Monday, June 19, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I love you and I worship you. My life just wouldn't be the same with our you Lord.  I get up wondering what's in store for me today. I thank you Lord for the breathe I take each and every day. I thank you that I have things to do each day. That I can claim to be busy. Thank you for all the blessings you have placed in my life. Bless all the people that you have placed in my path. Bless everyone Lord. Hear our cries and hear our pleas. We love you Lord. We love you. Talk to me. Talk to me.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I pray that you have a good day today and that all is well in your neck of the woods. I will be in a workshop all week from 8am -3:30. Its all day. I'm looking forward to something different but I dont like having to leave home so early, then coming back in rush hour traffic. Be blessed and have a blessed day. I love you. I'm believing God for my miracle.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive