Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for your blessings. Thank you for another day to praise and worship you. Lord forgive me for my sins. forgive me for my doubt. Forgive me for my impatience. Forgive me for any feelings of inadequacy. Forgive me for trying to do something my way and not even knowing what that is. Father God I want to trust in  your plan, not my plan. Lord you must destroy some things and allow other things to bloom. I'm much better with that knowledge. Sometimes I falter but I thank you Lord that I can and do get back up. If I am not back at this school, I wont be anxious like last year, I'll just go to the job fair and find a new school. If I am in any way disappointed in my love life, if maybe the one I love doesn't think they can make that commitment, then I won't be in a deep depression and I definitely am not suicidal. If that spirit is around me or I seem to make others think that I am, Lord forgive me. Lord I don't want to hide from you in any aspect of my life. Fix your eyes upon me and guide me, mold me and correct me. Father help me to work on my one pet project this summer. Weight Loss. Help keep me focused. Help me to create a lifestyle change, not just a diet. Help me to encourage myself when I don't feel like exercising or when I want to put that piece of cake in my mouth. I love you Lord and I want to be better for you. Thank you for loving me Lord. "As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God..." Psalm 42:1

Good Morning Sweetheart. What a beautiful day. I pray that everything is well in your world. I pray for good weather where you are going and for a wonderful ceremony this week. Marriage. I think they will make a good couple. Graduation went off without a hitch. After the ceremony, the graduation committee went to Red Lobster. What a nice treat. Came back to school and our day was over. Today and the rest of the week will consist of paper work. I don't mind that. Have a wonderfully blessed day today and be a true blessing to someone special today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive