Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Hi

I was very upset this morning. Its like every morning I am disconnected right in the middle of my journal. I have contacted AOL and they can't explain the reason. I have broadband connection, not dial up. I have internet service and everything. I just keep getting disconnected. Its like a virus or something. I just refuse to give in to the little things that just disrupt a perfectly good flow. I just had to lay down all claims of power and turn it over to God to transform my situation. I believe in the power of prayer.

My day has been very uneventful. I have been cleaning up my room, office and closet. I put together this three compartment hamper that I brought for my birthday in March. I have this pilates dvd that I plan to use today. I'll wash some clothes and that's the extent of my day.  Be blessed today and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I love you.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive