Sunday, June 11, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. Glory to your name. I give glory to Jesus of Nazareth, (the son of God), powerful in word and deed before God and all the people, Luke 24:19Thank you Lord for your blessings. You are my salvation. You walk with me at times when I don't even know its you. But you are there when I am down.. You bring peace. Jesus opened his disciples mind so they could understand the scriptures.Father God open our minds and our hearts so that we may understand also.I give glory to your name Jesus.

Good Morning Sweetheart. This has been a very challenging week. I am encouraged that I will feel better.  I have just felt as if nothing has changed with us. What do you do when you want something and you have little control over getting it? What do you do? What do you do when it seems all messed up and lost. What do you do?  You sow a seed. I plant positive thoughts and words in my mind continue to keep an atmosphere of love around me. We aren't closer, we aren't farther we just are there. Should I be concerned. Should I care. Does it matter. Just inward thinking about the past and wondering about the future. What can I do. Realizing that I had very little that I can do. Leave it up to God and let him do and it will come to pass. Patience, patience, patience. I went over my daughter's yesterday and helped out. I bathed my grandson, washed clothes, folded clothes and encouraged my daughter. The reality of her situation has set in and I don't want her feeling the baby blues. Post-partum depression is real and I want to encourage her to take care of herself as well as the baby. I'm bringing Austin Michael to church today. I hope, I hope, I hope.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive