Thursday, June 29, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I am never defeated if I have you with me. My praise is that I know you are the King. You are the beginning and the end. My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ can do all things but fail. The battle is not mine, its the Lord. I give God the glory. I speak with authority. I know how to listen and receive God's divine word. I praise God everyday. Praise is what I do when I want to be close to you. Thank you Lord for loving me.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I am renewed in my strength and love. I know that I must go through some things and just because I am trying to walk in God's word it doesn't mean I won't go through some things. I give God all the glory and all the praise. I pray that you have a good day today. I pray that all our prayers bear fruit. We will not grow weary and lose heart. We are surrounded by goodness and love. Be blessed today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive