Sunday, June 18, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for another wonderful day. I am blessed and highly favored today. Today is a good day. I thank God for waking me up today and starting me on my way. I give God the Glory, th Honor and the Praise. God has a plan for me and his plan shall not go out void in my life. I will enjoy the journey as well as the destination. My cup runneth over with all the good things the Lord has done for me. I'm loving God just for who he is. He is the great Almighty, I AM, My Savior, The Counselor. Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Not my will be done but the Lord's will be done in my life. Lord bless my travels today. Protect me on my journey.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I pray that you are well and feeling blessed and highly favored. I watched part of the PUSH coalition convention last night. I saw the last 30 minutes and the Rev Forbes was speaking. He is a pastor in New York. He was so good. I felt blessed to hear him.He was a man who spoke the truth. I enjoyed hearing him.

My day was uneventful yesterday. Market Day pickup, cleaning my daughter's apartment. Cooking dinner for the two of us. Her young man was away. He, of course, will come back today, penniless, wanting to spend time with her and the baby. He has no job, not even trying to find a source of income. She is just biding her time until her lease is up in August, then she plans to come back home. She left a year ago on her own, now a year later she's back, and with a baby.

Happy Father's Day to you. Have a blessed day. I look forward to seeing you soon.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive