Saturday, June 10, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. I thank you for today. My obedience to this journal is being challenged. I was very tired after yesterday. It was a long day for me and very active all day long. I didnt set the alarm. I turned it off last night. Lord I am glad that I did not neglect my duty to social justice and I continually seek the love of God in my life. Lord I realize that I spend a lot of time helping others and last night I found myself crying to sleep. I felt lonely. After an exhaustive day I came home to no one. I had to come to grips with the reality that it would be like that for a while. So I cried. I cry now. I can help others but cant help myself. I encourage my self in knowing that I will always acknowledge the Sone of Man and therefore God will acknowledge me when I am before Him. I am continuing to seek light and not darkness in my life. I pray that I continue to do God's work and obey the Lord. I continue to pray to bind up spirits of loniliness, depression, apathy, indifference, jealousy, envy, greed, rage, pride, and any other spirit that is not of God.  Lord I ask you to walk with me today rather than comfort me. I dont always need to be comforted as much as I need to go through some things. When I come out I am stronger. I have to go to school for three hours today for graduation practice then the rest of the day is mine. Lord walk with me today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive