Sunday, June 4, 2006

Pentecost Sunday

What a beautiful service. We were in the presence of the Holy Spirit. My heart was a little heavy today. We have had lots of struggles financially and emotionally these last few days and I am just turning it over to God.

 I know you are at the graduation now and wont read this until later. I hope that you get a chance to rest later.

The South African Opera was excellent. I hope to try and go to Ravinia on Thursday. Of course we cant go on Friday. I'll see how my week is going. It was so cute, we started greeting them and suddenly we were in a receiving line. Now I know what it is like for you on Sundays with a new person to greet every few seconds. It went well though.

There's so much I want to say to you but my mind is fuzzy right now. I was crying in church today so I didnt want to come to the alter. Sometimes the Holy Spirit will get you right where you are and that's what happened to me. My heart was heavy and God knew what I needed. Stay still and know that I am God. The Lord is my Shepard and I shall not Want.

You have a delicate situation with your webcast. I pray that you have the foresight to hire a part time person who knows how to do video and streaming. The person you have is out of their depth. They dont feel comfortable with the video aspect and it could become a disaster. I pray for guidance and assistance in that area.

I have missed you for two Sundays now. Are you shifting, are you changing your mind? Have you decided on another route?  I'm just trying to follow the yellow brick road. Just believing in God. Knowing that my prince is here.  You are my prince.  Shift, change. Change cannot occur until something changes. Change.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive