Friday, June 9, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for your blessings today. Lord continue to bless us and reward us with some good weather today. Today is a day of fasting for me. As I awakened today I was excited. I only pushed the snooze button down four times. When I picked up my bible I went to

1 Corinthians 2:1-10

When I came to you, brothers, I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God. For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you ecxept Jesus Christ and him crucified. I cam to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling. My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, so with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power. We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. No, we speak of God's secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began. None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. However, as it is written:

No eye has seen,

no ear has heard,

no mind has conceived

what God has prepared for those who love him -

but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit.

I love the Lord and I love you. My system, my connection keeps going in and out. I think someone doesnt want me to put an entry in today. I will see you this evening. Yeah, Praise the Lord. Lord grant me Godspeed on my journey today.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive