Saturday, June 3, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for your blessings today. I have had quite a morning so far. Today is a busy day for me and I pray that you will dispatch your guardian angels. I am travelli a lot today. I will be on the road to Campaign today also. Lord Thank You for your loving kindness. You have protected me and restored me. My faith is renewed everyday. I wonder about things but you reassure me that everything will work out in its own time. My love for you is enormous. You truly make my life complete.

Good Morning Sweetheart. My morning has required that I take time with Austin Michael. He will sit in my lap while I type my homage to God. The first one I typed was deleted by accident. I guess I didnt need to say those things. I will be at church today, working on some stuff for the website, I guess. I'm a little unsure of just exactly what I am suppose todo but I will find out. My love to you today. My trust to you today. Sometimes things may not happen when you want them to but they happen when you God wants them to. I was so tired after I got home yesterday from that picnic. Then I had my grandson to look after for a while. I pray that the father sticks around for my daughter's sake but it just doesnt seem as if he will. He needs a job and he needs it now. He is twenty eight years old and he doesnt have a job. He has a baby now. He needs to be more responsibly.His mantra is its hard out here for a black man. I agree but I also know that we all have difficulty and you have to continue to try. Never give up. Well I have to get ready, I'm meeting them for breakfast at BJ's. Do you miss me? What do you think of me? What are you doing today? I miss you and I pray that you have a good day today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive