Monday, June 26, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you Lord for another day. I am blessed to be able to worship you one more time. Lord I praise you and thank you for your word. I know that your word does not return void but it accomplishes that which you have said. Father God I am happy to be a friend. I love the knowledge that you love me and want to be my friend. I am a friend of God. God is good all the time and all the time God is good. God looks out for his ministering servants. The Lord watches over me while I am doing his work.

Good Morning Sweetheart. My day is blessed today. How is your day today. I pray that you are ministered to today. I pray someone will place fresh manna into your life. You are wonderful and thoughtful. You have done so much and there is still more that you are ready and willing to do. You are a beacon of light in a dark forest. Your heart is pure. Yuo speak the truth and the truth shall set you free. I want to encourage you to continue to speak the truth. Minister to your ministers but let them also minister to you. I know your job is not easy and you may get discouraged but know that you are God's servant and as it is written " Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed downk and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. (Luke 6:38 KJV) Give Praise to the Lord for he is worthy to be praised. I thank the Lord for loving me. My plans for today. I will look for a new chain for my cross. I broke it about a month ago and I just miss not wearing it. Not much on the agenda today and plan to keep it like that. Have a blessed day. I won't promise I'll be there tonight but I will make an effort to be there.

                                         

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive