Sunday, June 25, 2006

Hello

I missed my hello this morning.

I missed my hello during offering time.

I missed my hello during communiion.

I missed my hug and hello during the line.

Nana is now actively busy with the baby. He sleeps so well during the service. He usually wakes up during the sermon.Around 1:30 he gets hungry. This baby is taking me away from my scheduled times to say hello. I guess I will have to figure out a new way to get your attention.

Then I wanted to listen to the service on the computer but its not up yet. I'll try later.

This is ok. I will be off for a week and a half so I will have lots of time to hear it later. I sometimes like to listen the dame day to refresh my memory better.

I love my grandson and my daughter. I enjoy taking him to church with me. I pray that I am always welcome in the house of God. I have a lot of stares and questions. My other daughter asked me if I was proud of her. She wanted to know if I was dissappointed in her. I told her I love her and I am very proud of her. What would make her think that. I think because she is unemployed in a real job, she thinks she's a failure. She's so young. She's just getting started. I don't have the right to judge now. I'm so glad she graduated. I know other things will come.

This is my thoughts, feelings and perceptions journal. You are so fortunate to have found this. There are few people who know me like this. This is for a select person who can understand and relate. God made this happen and I am blessed to have you in my journal. I love you. You are a friend. Have a good evening and be blessed. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive