Thursday, June 8, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. This is my second entry this morning. My connection was lost and I am not happy with that. Its like almost every morning something like this happens. That was such a good entry. I reflected on how we were going out like sheep among wolves. We should be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. Don't worry about what to say, we will be given what to say for it will not be us speaking but the Spirit speaking through us.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I pray that you have a good day. Ravinia is out for me. We get back too late for me. I would love to do it but tomorrow is very demanding for me and I have so much to do still for the graduation on Monday. I am blessed that I had an opportunity to see and hear them on Sunday.  They were wonderful. You always bless this community with skilled artists. Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone very special. I had a much longer entry but it was lost. I love you, I love you, I love you I do.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive