Monday, June 12, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. I have nothing but thanks for you this morning. My praise is for everything you have done and are about to do. I praise you for who you are Lord. You are the beginning and the end. Glory to your name Lord Almighty. I was confused and shaken. I didnt believe that something good was for me.Being doubtful and impatient made me feel as if I had missed something. I had not. My deadline is not your deadline. Lord you are an on time God. Having patience to wait and not be anxious is a skill. When you know that you are waiting to receive something, or give something then the wait seems forever. Waiting in lines, waiting for a certain milestone in your life. Waiting. Waiting is easier if you have someone to wait with. Waiting is also better if you know that there is a process. Some things must happen before other things can happen. That's where patience comes in.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I have been up since 4am. I have to get to school early today. I have 65 eighth graders who have waited a long time for this day. I need to make sure everything is in order. I look forward to 2:45. My grass needs mowing and I have to put out some lawn food stuff. Have a blessedly wonderful day. Know that you are loved very much and have a safe traveling day if you are leaving today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive