Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for another day. I will praise you today and every day. I thank you for traveling mercies today and everyday. I have been praying for protection from any accidents and grace with my car. I pray that I am not pushing it  to the extent that it will break down on me. I have been directed to protection from travel and I am praying for no mishaps to occur. I cover my route with the blood of Jesus and I cover my car with the blood of Jesus. The car is good, been through all the check ups, its a sound car. Lord protect me from those who may be in a hurry and drive recklessly. Let me not be anxious or annoyed by those who are rude. Thank you for your blessings on the road today. Lord let me seek the truth and not hide from it when I find it. Let my day be filled with learning and community.  Let me hear the truth and not turn my heart away from it.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Have a blessed day today and be reassured that good will come out of what you are doing. God loves you and so do I.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive