Friday, June 16, 2006

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for another day. You are The Lord Almighty. El-Shaddai, the God who is more than enough. You care that I have good health and that all is well with my soul. Lord I am in agreement with your plan for my life. The enemy is a liar and all plans of the enemy are destroyed. Lord you are my rock and my salvation. I thank you for bringing me to this place in my life. I welcome you to come into my life and set up a good work for me to follow. Father God I am reminded that it is you who have given me the posibility to work, to live and to function on this earth. Everything belongs to you and I will never feel that I have done anything on my own and I owe you Lord nothing. Lord I acknowledge you and my responsibility to tithes and offerings that I joyfully give. I know that we are to give to the poor and bless those in need. You will bless us as we bless others. Lord I give you thanks for your blessings.

Good Morning Sweetheart. Today is the last day of school! Yeah!!! I am so ready to be done with this school year. God has been good to me and I will find out today what my assignment for next year is. They wait until the last day so that anybody who doesn't like their assignment won't stiff them on the paper work that must be done to close out the year. How are you today? My family helped me finish my records so I wouldn't be up until midnight working on the stuff. God is good. Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone special today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive