Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Glory to your name Lord. Thank you Lord for loving me. In spite of my mess you will show me kindness. I am here today because of you Lord. I can do nothing without you Lord. My car brakes were really going to be another big problem but you stepped in and allowed my brother to be an angel for me. His garage people will help with the problem. Thank you Lord for the blessings. You have been better to me than I have been to myself. I am at peace with many things Lord that were troubling me. Patience was the message that I received from you Lord. Patience. God works on his time, not mine. My faith is needed in all situations. Rely on God. Trust in God. Trust in God. Faith to just touch the hem of his garment and I will be healed. Faith. Come Lord Come. Build a house of Faith inside me. Let me carry your word to others so that I my honor you with my lips and with my heart. I dont want to just say I love you I want to show I love you. Faith without works is dead. My walk must have action. I am preparing myself for a faith sojourn where the people I meet must know I am a christian, a lover of Jesus the Christ and a follower of the Lord Almighty. I continue to ask the Holy Spirit to come into my life and rest with me. Stay with me. Dwell in me. Comfort me. Love me. Love me. Love me.

Good Morning Sweetheart. What a day. What a week. Yesterday I had an interview for the summer academy. I think I will like that if I get it. The only thing is the hours are from 8:30 until 3pm for four weeks. That's pretty much all day. Oh wel, it will keep me busy and active. The orientation is this Friday, of course. From $-6pm. Do you think we can squeeze anything else into this Friday. I already have the luncheon which wont be over until 3pm or so, but I will have to drive and leave at 3 on the dot. Then the orientation (I am just claiming that job) then the church at 7pm. That day has special meaning. I am also fasting on that day. Fasting at the luncheon. I'm going to try and carry a plate home. What a challenge for me. What is it about that day that it has to be so jam packed and be so challenging. You call for a fast on the day I have the class luncheon. The new job has an ice cream social on that same day. Then I have to go preach in the streets, something I have never done before. Lord, Lord, Lord. Hear my heart and hear my pleas. Gird me, strengthen me and uplift me Lord. Anyway, today I can eat and be content. Are you having a bus go to Ravinia. I would love to go if you are? I've heard rumors that it might happen, I'll have to check with the rectory. Well, off to work I go. I love you, I love you, I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive