Saturday, June 24, 2006

Good Morning

 

 

Good Morning Lord. I am walking in faith and I am believing you for my life, my love and my happiness. I have faith in you Lord. Like the three Hebrew boys, I will not bow down to the negative and even if the Lord does not save me, I know he can. I have faith in that knowledge that my God can do all things but fail. I believe the Lord hears my cry. I believe the Lord knows my heart and that some things must happen to prepare for other things to happen. I trust in the Lord to never, ever, never leave me nor forsake me. Lord I seem to work on threads of faith. Sometimes they are very thick and can hold lots of stuff. Sometimes they are very thin and seem to want to break at the slightest attack, but they don't. I just seem to be wandering and waiting. No rhyme or reason, just there, but I have faith that even if I never understand, God understands.

Good Morning Sweetheart. I trust the Lord for us too. I struggle with the us, but I trust and have faith in God for that us that will occur one day. What do we need for that to happen? What would it look like. I have to get ready for the walk. I don’t want the bus to leave me. I love you.

 

 

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive