Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me up today. Thank you for allowing me to be able to worship you today. Thank you for allowing me to praise you today. Today is the day that I will continue to walk in your way. I thank you for all that you have given me and all that you will give me. Thank you Lord for your blessings.

You are going to be so gret today. I know you will do well. You have a wonderful way with people and you will win their hearts just as you have won mine. You will encourage the brokenhearted, enlighten those in the dark and show them how she loved people. You have the ear of the nation's leaders today. You will do well. God is guiding you.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understand; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Hve a blessed day today and safe travels. Come back me in one peice. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. Know that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive