Friday, February 3, 2006

Good Night

I wonder sometimes where life is leading me.

What do you do when a friend of 27 years is threatened to become lost? Challenged by a new relationship? Challenged by insecurities that are unfounded.

Wheat past loves and relationships do they have? Why am I scrutinized to the degree of telephone taps and private detectives following me? It sounds rediculous to even say. Am I paronoid to even say this? What is it that they can possible tell you that makes a difference? Did it make you happier to know how boring my life really is? Did it make you want to dig for more? Was it worth it? Does this even make sense to you?

I decided a long time ago when I first noticed it that I would ignore it because I have done nothing wrong. I'm not hiding anything. If my suspicions are true then nothing is found anyway, if not then I'm just on paranoid woman and I need an attitude adjustment. Now my balding, short, fat friend is in jeapordy fo losing another person near and dear to him. Now my friend, who has lost his wife and maybe has a crush on me but its not going anywhere, wants to call me occasionally and talk, I'm suppose to make a decision to stop talking to him. For what? Why?  Maybe that's something I need to figure out.

I turn it over to God. I will follow His orders and do whatever He wants me to do. His will is my desire. I'm going to pray on this tonight for some guidance and answers to this situation.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive