Sunday, February 19, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. Blessed be you name. Thank you for calling me out of my sleep this morning. Thank you for loving me and calling me by name. Thank you for your blessings today and everyday. You know my needs and you are the supplier of all my needs. Thank you for loving me Lord.

Give Glory to God for he is worthy.What expectations do you have this morning? Are your dreams and visions clear? Have you wrestled with understanding them?  The only thing clear to me is that I need Jesus in my life daily. I have to consult the bible daily and I have to pray and pray for understanding. The Lord is my shepard and I shall not want. My eyes are on God and I search for answers from him. Today is a day of great expectations. Everyday that we have together is a day of expectations. I am expecting something. Have a blessed day and know that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive