Saturday, February 18, 2006

Good Morning

 

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for today. In your world Lord everyone is important. I am important and I am loved. Thank you for loving me Lord. Thank you for finding a place for me in your world today. I still have something to do for you. My time is not yet up. I rejoice and am pleased to know that there's still more for me to do. I am your humble and obedient servant. Guide me, lead me, show me the way. Walk with me and be the lamp under my feet. Guide me through any storm, carry me when I am weary and together we will go where you need me to be. That's the only place I want to be.

I'm sorry for any offense I may have caused. I have to question, when I don't know. But I also have to be will to just go and do even when I don't know. Even when the answer isnt clear.

If any of this makes sense to you then you are good. I dont even understand most of this sometimes. I just do it.

"Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive