Monday, February 27, 2006

Good Morning

What a morning. My modem went out at home. I called comcast and they will be out on thursday afternoon. I am taking this opportunity to jot down something at work because I dont want to not put in an entry.

Thank you for the eye opening direction. I read that chapter when I was in the back of the limo on my way to London two years ago. I asked God to direct me to something that would give me insight into the two weeks I would be spending with my dad and his alumni. True friendship was what I got from that. When we were together for those two weeks we didnt have any problems, not like when we went to Paris. Paris was horrible. But back to that chapter. True friendship. Deciding to go God's way or man's way. I have decided to go God's way. I will trust him to guide me where ever I am to go. I have told my friend that I wont be seeing him, or talking to him. What ever I need to do I want to do it. I hold out my hand and ask for him to take it and take me where I need to be. This school, that school, this house, that house. This town, or that town. I want to go where God wants me to go.

Be blessed and have a blessedly wonderful day. Gotta go get my children.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive