Monday, February 13, 2006

My Day

My thoughts are many today. I have been left alone with them as my daughter stood me up. She and her "baby's daddy" are off doing something. My hair has not been done. Its half way finished. I needed a perm today and I have done the perm but the hair has not been styled. I've been thinking about having it colored. The gray is coming in more and more. I know you care nothing about my hair but I'm telling you anyway.Just how my day has gone sour. Its of little importance in the real world of movers and shakers but it means something to me. No lunch, no movie. I might see a movie by myself, I usually do that anyway but I was looking forward to spending some time with my daughter. I haven't called my father in awhile. He's mad at me for something. He probably thinks I should be over there more. Well, enough of my pitiful day. All in all its not been that bad really.. I've read, had a chance to see an old movie that is one of my favorites and just relax. No pressure at all.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive