Thursday, February 2, 2006

Hi Honey

Today was a day I do not wan to ever repeat.

I have too much stuff in my room.

My principal paid me a surprise visit and I was definitely not at my best.

The  children were off the walls today. In school and in after school.

I have to go get my car emission tested tomorrow. I was supposed to do it today.

I need to write a script for the black history program which the eighth graders are presenting.

I need to do a lesson plan for The Diary of Ann Frank by Monday. I have children telling me they don't want to learn about anybody else but black people which doesn't help them in a world where their average word knowledge is 400-800 words and they are competing with people who have a word knowledge of 1300-1600 words. I have to increase their common knowledge. Where are the people who read to them, discuss with them, talk with them and encourage them to learn and read everything.

I need to critique and mail off letters to donors for props.

I need, I need, I need, .....

I am so tired. I woke up tired this morning. I made it through though. I am so glad tomorrow will be an early day where I can go home after school.

I need to wash clothes, go to the cleaners, and clean my room.

This has been such a busy week. Report Cards were due, preparing for the black history production, test prep for the students which will continue until the second week of March. OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I am giong to look at some telly, then go to bed. 5am rolls around entirely too early. Have a good night sweetie and enjoy a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive