Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for this day. Thank you for all of your grace and mercy. I am grateful for all that you do in my life. I know who you are and the power you have over me. Lord help me to be your servant. I want to decrease so that you may increase in my life. If I am holding on to something that you don't want me to have, get rid of it. I will always worship and adore you Father God.  You are my Master. If I seem to have any bitterness or resentment, remove it. Lord, teach me with authority. Cut to the chase. Get to the root. Remove any discontent and confusion. Lord I ask not of the things you can provide but of your character. I know you are the Great I Am, you can do all things. You are worthy to be praised. Lord help me to be a window through which the world sees God.

I don't know what else to say other than "filler up please" I want full service, nothing held back, no reserves, the creme de la creme, so I will say have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone today. Know that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive