Sunday, February 26, 2006

Good Morning

Good MorningLord. You are my one and only God. I will worship you both day and night. I thank you today. I thank you for sending your angels to rescue me and wake me this morning. You are trustworthy and good. I know that you are worthy to be praised. You word shall not return void. You are an almight God.

"...the God we serve is able to save us from it, and he will rescue us from your hand, O king. But even if he does not, we want you to know, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the image of gold you have set up." Daniel 3:17-18

Even if nothing goes right today, even if everything goes well, I will always put my trust in God. The great protcetor, the Great I AM. I may have had some doubts and fears, and I'm not saying that I won't ever have doubts and fears again but I know that my God will see me through. Faith in my God. Whatever the decision, it rest with my God.

My daughter is coming with me today.  Then we are going to see my father for a little while. Then I have to get back to wash clothes. I can't put it off any longer.

Have a blessed day and I look forward to seeing you soon. With sincere and deepest affection and love.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive