Monday, February 20, 2006

How's Your Day Going?

How's your day going? I hope everything is going well.

I'm waiting to take my daughter for her appt. and I had a few spare minutes so I thought I would say hello.

What a life you lead. Having to deal with a woman who is probably getting on your last nerve. I bet I'm pretty annoying. When you sit down to read a entry you don't know what its going to say, and more to the point what its not going to say. What assumptions have I made. What innuendos have I misunderstood. What have I taken totally out of context? What did you mean to say and what did I understand you to have meant. How do we communicate and continue to forgive when there is a misunderstanding. How do we think that this is even important in the whole realm of life threatening things in the whole wide world. How do we move on to the really important stuff between us? After each time I think, I've blown it now. He's moved on. Then I think, no, he will stay, he knows you're restless, impatient, impractical, whatever, he will stay.  Then I think why would he stay? Logic says he sould get out of this relationship and find the one who is more compatible. Logic would say that. What do you say? Are you logical? Have you moved on?

I say Oprah today. Of course there were tears. How can you not watch and not feel some sort of emotion. When you see Oprah you get logical about a lot of stuff. I don't get to watch her at night because I usually am asleep by 11pm. I just miss it. Then when I wake too early, I have nothing but strange stuff on the tube.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive