Saturday, February 25, 2006

Good Morning

Good MOrning Lord. I am grateful for today. You have seen fit that I should rise today. Thank you for your blessings. Thank you for all that you do for me when I sleep, and when I am awake. I pray that I listen today. I want to hear your words, your will, your way in my life. Thank you for giving me a sound mind and body today to tackle the tasks before me. Everybody needs a little piece of me today Lord. Help me to give appropriately. Let me not disappoint them today.

Saturday school again. Two more weeks. I'm sure I won't do that again. I won't say never ever because you just dont know, but I'm feeling that it will not happen anytime soon. As we draw to the close of this week my thought to you is how has your week been? Did you get a sense of relief and affirmation this week. Are you still apprehensive? Have we bonded again? Are people around you happier because you are happier? Are you rested? Did you have any hardships this week? How are the plans for Easter coming along? I know you are busy. What's on the agenda for today?

I plan to work until 12:30. Then go to my daughters. Wash clothes sometime today or tomorrow. Visit my dad. I havent seen him in a while. Then prepare for tomorrow. That really is quite a lot of stuff, and let's not forget the ever mounting pile of papers that need to be graded.

This past week I had three parent conferences. Parents can sometimes be the worst to deal with. One parent told me she educated her son by having him watch an old movie that I thought was inappropriate. She beat him because he wrote poetry about her and their inability to communicate. Another one wants me to like her granddaughter more even though the child has said she doesnt like me and continues to be disruptive in class. We have a black history program on Tuesday and the students wont practice their parts... I could go on and on but I won't.

Have a very blessed day today and remember that you are deeply loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive