Sunday, February 5, 2006

Speak from the Heart

Speak from the heart. Speak about what hurts and what brings joy to my heart.

What hurts is when I hear that you were in an accident. Thank God you are OK. You can always get another car. We can not get another you.

Thank you, Lord. Thank You.

What brings joy is knowing that you are going to give a tribute to a great lady. When I went to the King Center website I saw some photos and a telegram that Martin sent Corretta while he was away tending to the nation's civil rights matters. He took the time to show her some love. That was lovely. That brought me joy. The telegram. The fact that she saved it and that we had a chance to view it was good. There was also a page from when he went to prison and all the books and sermons that he requested to read. He reread his sermons. Since he was in prison he had a chance to read and reread.

I need a new picture of you and me. You tell me to wait, I wait. You tell me to stay, I stay. I say Yes. I wait. I haven't changed my mind. I'm not giving up. I am pressing forward.

What's in my heart, why was I crying today. I held back. There's a big cry coming. I can tell. There's something on my heart and I need to get it out but I don't know what it is.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive