Friday, February 10, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank You for today. I love you. I love the fact that I have a personal relationship with you Lord. Thank you for loving me. I walk by faith and not by sight. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I am the head and not the tail.My strength is renewed in God.

Hi Honey. I saw you on TV. Your interview was great. I am so happy you decided to do that. There are a lot of people who love you and recognize the sacrafice you have made. 25 years in one church and one neighborhood. The growth and development of both. You have saved that neighborhood. You brought life and love in an area that was dying. You are blessed. I wish, I pray, I hope that you get all that you hope for. I don't want you to lose out in any way. You have done too much and gone too far to not have everything you have hoped for.What ever your plans are, they will work out.I say yes and yes and yes. I wait, and wait and wait as long as I have to. I know what God wants and I want to do just that. Everything is going to be allright.

Be blessed today and enjoy the accolades you will receive today. You are a blessing to many people. Let them tell you that. You have touched so many lives, in so many different ways that words cannot express how they feel. You are a treasure.Always believe that. Know that I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive