Saturday, February 4, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I wake to another day with your grace and mercy surrounding me. Thank you Lord for all that you have done for me. Thank you for loving me and remembering me. Thank you for caring about me Lord. Thank you Lord for taking authority in my life and guiding my path. Lord I put my trust and faith in you. You will continue to be my light in dark places and my wisdom when I feel I have none. Your will and your truth I desire. Lord help me to discipline myself so that I hear your words and that I hear them with authority. Lord I don't seek the "why" I just want to be in place you want me to be and doing the things you want me to do. Guide me with your wisdom and cover me with your love.

Have a blessed day today and remember that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive