Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me up this morning. Thank you f for needing me one more day. Thank you for your blessings inspite of my own inadequate self. Thank you Father God for loving me. You are more that enough for everything in my life. Thank you for the Holy Spirit. Thank you for sending Jesus to rescue me from my sins. My rescuer. My Savior. YOU are an awesome God and I am blessed to be able to worship you.

Bless us on our travels today.  Grant traveling mercies on us. Dispatch your angels to protect us. Protect our comings and goings. Be safe today. Be careful. Have a blessedly wonderful day today and be a blessing to someone today. With sincrest and deepest affection. With love. In honor of the fact we are studing Brazil in our afterschool program I choose this picture.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive