Thursday, February 2, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Father God. There are some things only the Father knows. Thank you for the things that create a loving, caring, and trusting relationship. Sometimes I do wrong sometimes I do right. Thank you for allowing me to come to the Father and just know I can rest in His Loving Protection. Thank you for another day. Thank you for the blessings that are coming my way. I still dream. I still have hope. I still believe. I just don't do a scene by scene, planned out, what I'm going to wear, what I'm going to say, how I'm going to do everything, dream. I try to see the big picture, leave the details to the One who can work those things out. I am tired. I woke up at 4 this morning and couldnt get back to sleep. I have to plan a test for my little angels for tomorrow.

Have a blessed day today and know that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive