Saturday, February 11, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for another day. Thank you for your tender mercies and your loving kindness and grace. Lord in the morning I have no music, no, TV, nothing but your word and books of reflection. Lord I search the word to find your message for me that day. Sometimes verses and melodies will come into my head, sometimes I will just not get anything. Lord I seek you  early in the morning. I know that you will never leave me nor forsake me. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday today and forever.My desire is to never give up. Never give up hope. Forgive me if I seem to have given up. Sometimes my discouragement with the present situation seems to override my need to hope.But I know the Lord is my helper and I can say that with confidence.

I would like to thank you for bring such a good speaker for us to hear. You are a great leader and teacher. You speak the word of God to us and bring men who speak the truth about our nation's politics. I'm glad you and Lowry said what you said. Stand tall on your words. You speak the truth. You can't honor a person if you can't honor what they stood for in life. Some people have turned freedom into something that is free. Freedom is not free. Freedom cost.

Well one more Saturday. I pray that I am effective with the children today. I have to also get my brakes done today.

Have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone. Know that you are loved.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive