Thursday, February 16, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. I remain forever grateful that you have given me another day. My thanks to you today is from my heart. As always I have to begin with words of thanks and acknowledgement that without you, nothing is possible. You say come to me all who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest. I come to you because the Lord is my shepard and I shall not want. Prayer will sustain me and my faith will keep me in prayer. I don't need a big showing, or fancy words. I don't need an outpouring of deeds and well wishes. I don't need affirmations that you still care. I don't compare your love with the love of  some utilities company stranger. I know the difference and I don't need you to tell me the difference. If  I'm confused about love I know where to go to clarify my understanding. I don't need a fifty stanza poem or love songs that declare devotion forever. When it comes down to it what does your heart tell you? What does your spirit tell you? If its all a bundle of confusion then that's your answer. You either believe or you don't. That's the truth. Waiting for the "sign" will be a long wait indeed. The fact that love is a leap of faith is in itself the crystal clear understanding. No cloud from the sky will come to you, no voice from afar will speak to you. Your confirmation or denial lies within yourself. So I continue to tell myself, Yes, its going to be allright. Yes, its going to become a reality. Yes, its in the future. Yes, Yes, Yes. Positive about my position. What you seek or need, I am at a loss to give. Maybe that's the problem right there. I don't know what you need and you don't know what I need. What is it that you truly need from me? 

Have a very blessed day and be a blessing to someone, know that you are loved by me.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive