Monday, February 13, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Good Morning, Blessed is the name of the Lord. The Lord is my shepard and I shall not want. Thank you Lord for loving me. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers and guiding me along the path.Thank you for waking me up today. I know you didnt have to but you did anyway.Thank you Lord. Glory to your name. Lord I will listen today.

Yesterday was a very good day. The people came out in droves to hear a very prolific speaker. He of course was excellent.I love the idea of a self esteem teacher. I'm sure with help of those very learned professors you will find the right person.African American studies has always been a passion for me. I never majored in it. Self Esteem is going to require a sensitivity to the individual as a whole. Becareful that it doesn't turn into another history class for the young, but something to build thier sense of self worth. I'm really excited about the new thing you are doing. You are asking the children to find out who they are and to love who they are and each other. That's beautiful. I pray for success in this area for you. I pray for success in all areas of your life.

Today I am off. Yeah! I'm getting my hair done, going to lunch with my daughter and maybe going to a movie. Of course I will have papers to grade. There's like never a day when there aren't papers to grade.Be extremely Blessed today and have the insight to bless someone else today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive