Sunday, February 5, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord, thank you for another day. Thank you for your saving mercies and for all of your blessings. Thank you Lord for loving me today and starting me on my way. Thank you for giving me one more chance to get it right. A chance to do your will and try to find the right amount of compassion, grace and fortitude to keep going on down the road of destiny. We have lost a giant in the civil rights movement. I pray that you will attend her funeral. There needs to be hundreds of thousands of people to view the body, and attend the funeral. Let us not forget the great sacrifice she made for our country. She and her husband were able to begin healing the hurt and pain in America. She never let us forget her husband and the price he paid. I remember reading/hearing him say that it didn't cost America anything to allow us to vote or to desegrate, but when it begin to cost them some money to balance the economic issues that's when the struggle really began. We are still combating economic struggles. The last true struggle but the one that truly divides. I pray that you do attend the services for her this week. Bring back word so we can lay her to rest in our own minds. Never to forget, just to recognize the honor and love that she deserves.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive