Monday, February 20, 2006

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. The Lord God is mighty and I shall exalt His Name at all times. HIs will be done in my life. Thank you for today Lord. There is still more that is required of me.  I looked at this relationship as if I were you and you were me. What must this be like for you? What's it like on the other side of this relationship? I put myself in your shoes. There is someone who has caught my eye. I feel a connection to them but nothing really has happened. Then I stumble upon a journal and learn their true feelings about me. I read this every day and see this person twice a week. It intrigues me that so much goes on during the week. I respond occasionally to inaccurate assumptions and make comments to try to foster this relationship into fruition. This is the only form of communication I have with this person. So I begin to tell this person that they must break free of the bonds that are holding them back. Remove the shackles that are containing them. I want this person in my life but I don't know how to do it. I seek advice. I say some of the things that I have been given to say. He responds in a different manner. I feel us being pulled more apart than together. I refuse to let that happen. I profess my love, devotion and desire. I'm in a situation tht doesn't allow for dating and other forms of personal contact so I treasure the journal. I pray that it never stops and that one day we will solve the mystery and be together. Our time together is my chance to break bonds and have them do something that strengthens our bond. I pray, pray and pray.

Who would believe such a fairy tale?  Someone who knows that love, longing, endurance, disappointment, bitter concern often flower in stronger love and later, a more merry heart. Where do we go from here? Trust in God for all my answers. Trust in God to guide me and show me the way. Trust in God for the truth in every situation.

Have a blessed day and be a blessing to someone else.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive