Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Hi

Thank you for such a touching tribute. I saw it at school. I turned it on the computer and we watched it from 2 - 4:00. We didn't even see it from the beginning.  I was so glad I had a chance to see you speak. I told the children my pastor would be speaking. They wanted to know what church I went to but I refuse to tell them. I want one day where I won't see them. God probably will have one of them come now that I have said that. I was working on stuff on and off while it was on and I looked up and there you were. I screamed, Oh there he is. They went crezy is that him, where is he from. I had to shut up and try to calm them down. That was an amazing funeral and that church is huge. I wish I had asked for a program or something.

Have a blessed evening and a safe journey home. Get some rest. I pray that you are not experiencing any headaches. Know that you are loved very much. No pictures because I am letting my big picture speak for itself for awhile.Love ya and good night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive