Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Truth

We keep dancing around the truth.

What is it that I'm missing.

Today was a long day. I have a headache right now and I'm sure its because I hadn't eaten since noon.

I keep getting so much junk mail related to my entries. If I mention something I suddenly begin to receive emails relating to that. If you are trying to IM me or send me stuff about refinancing, free gifts, home remodeling, furnishings etc, I am not walking down that path. I generally will delete them all and I block all IM's. I feel like anyone who is trying to reach me is not doing it this way. Yet here I am reaching you this way. Go figure.

My appointment for tomorrow has been cancelled until Friday morning;.

I hope that I am doing the right thing. I dont like discussing specific personal things here. I feel like too many people are here. I don't have any privacy.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive