Friday, January 14, 2005

I'm Back

The school was absolutely beautiful. I kept asking God to guide me and let me know if this is the one for me. I continued to say to myself that I walk by faith and not by sight. Walking through the corridor ther was a bulletin board that mentioned faith. I knew this was the one for me. I had been worried about displaying faith and God in the public schools knowing that there really wasnt much of that in most schools. But this school seems to embrace faith values. I was impressed. The school is new, well equipped and well lit. I didnt want some old, dark, broke down school with no resources. This is my school. I meet with the principal on Thurs at 1pm. I hope you are pleased with this school and you will pray for me.

I listen to your tapes while I am in the car. I put on a bible study tape from Jan 27, 2004 to listen to going in and coming back. I think I will do that most of the time now. I need to hear you. I need to have you interact with my senses;  hearing, seeing, tasting, touching, and smelling. I need to reafirm to my self that you are the one for me and I am the one for you. I will commit to this daily. I listen as if you are only talking to me. Only responding to me. Me alone.

I feel good about the school eventhough its in a bad neighborhood. The neighborhood is going through regentrification, basically the white people are moving back in. Currently though its all low income minority.

Well, I have homework, I have a presentation on monday, and I have a date tonight so see you later.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive