Friday, January 28, 2005

Saturday

I didn't know about the house blessing until today. I didn't receive an invitation. I was not told of it until today. When you cancelled the meeting, I made other plans for Saturdyay,  I told my day I would come over. I have been putting him off all week and I just saved Saturday for him. I will try to go early so that I can ge there around 3-30pm. I hope you are still there when I get there.

After the meeting this evening, we went out to dinner and a movie. Nevr again will I see a scary movie. This wasn't even that good. Hid and Seek. Never again will I count 1 one thousand, 2 one thousand, etc.  I don't like scary movies anymore. I used to like them, but not anymore.

This was a very long day.Another date night. Well, have a good night.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive