Sunday, January 16, 2005

Good Evening

I am joyful. I feel loved. Today was a good day. I took everything to heart, I felt it was all to be directed at me and I embraced them all. I also told you my school. I think you were pleased. I have an interview with the principal on Thurs.

I wish I could be there tonight, I didnt get off work until 6pm though. I would be late, be in the back and wouldnt see you.

I'm looking forward to Tuesday.

I think part of my discontent lately has been my need not to seem vulnerable. Vulnerablilty requires that I open up my heart to ridicule, critique, judgment and indifference.I do and don't want to do this. I do because it gives us intimacy, a closeness, a secret. I don't because it makes me vulnerable to hurt. But without that, I don't get the love I need. HMMM. Lots to think about.

Blame this conversation on my presentation. The Courage to Teach by Parker Palmer. That has been my readings for the past week. Thats what my group is presenting tomorrow. My sections are the heart. The heart of a teacher.

What did you talk about tonight? Right about now you are there doing what you do best, inspiring people. Thank you for being you. I felt loved today. I love you.

Wrap up, make sure you have a scarf around your neck, wear your gloves and take care of yourself. Talk to you in the morning.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive