Monday, January 3, 2005

Good Night, Good Night, Good Night

Well, tomorrow I have to go and get new glasses. I'm going to JCPenney, they have a sale of the lineless bifocals. I'm so excited, lineless. I can't fathom the idea of contacts, so I contiinue on with glasses. Maybe one day I will be able to stick my finger in my eye and place a foreign object into it. Lots of people do it.

Class was really class. We have three books that are required and one more suggested, which she constantly refers to, the good thing is I have that book already. We have assignments and projects already. No more complaints about being bored with nothing to do.

I will be in tomorrow to buy my ticket for the Danny Glover event, Underground Railroad trip and donate to the tsunami.

I also have to go to Dad's tomorrow. Since we don't have bible study, I have loads of free time on Tuesdays.

You are the only one for me so if there's a problem with me thinking like that you had better tell me now. Otherwise, that's it for me.  I will talk, plan and prepare for you. In the mean time good night and God bless. I look forward to talking to you in the morning.

            

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive