Thursday, January 20, 2005

Good Evening

God knows what I need and I am sticking with him until then. I have a whole letter that I wrote today while I was in high school. I was with my handicapped students today so I had to go to high school economics, language skills and Spanish 2. My students are all in wheel chairs and have CP. They need someone to write for them and help them get through their high school years. I have been with these children on and off for four years. So during my time in these classes when the teachers are lecturing, I read or write. Today I wrote. I wrote about what I think you think about me. What I think you think in general and what I think. What am I going to do with this letter. Keep it.

I'm getting ready for my interview tomorrow. I need a job and I hope that this is the one. I don't want to continue with this routine for too long.

Have a good night. Take Care.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive