Friday, January 7, 2005

Good Morning My Love

 

"Character - Father & Child" Print

"She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Good Morning, Yes it is a good morning. I have a sub assignment today. Yeah. I need to leave in less than an hour. I also have a white elephant party to go to toninght at my director's house.  Of course the whole family will attend with me.

You would have thought yesterday was uneventful for me but it wasn't. I locked my keys in the car when I came back from the store and didn't notice until it was time to go to work. My second set was lost and I never replaced it. Now I need to replace it. My brother got the door open and all is well now.

Well this being the first friday of the new year I will have to think of something special for date night.

Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone. Take Care  in all that you do today.

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive