Tuesday, January 4, 2005

Good Morning, My Love

               

Good Morning, my love, what a beautiful day it is. God has kept his covenant promise to us to always have day and night and joy comes in the morning when we can see the light. ThankYou God for waking me up yet again, to begin new and wonderous things today. Today, I get to try again to get things right. Thank You, Lord for today. Today is the beginning of the rest of my life. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Matthew 16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. (NIV)

Matthew 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. (KJV)

 

I meditated on this scripture, preparing for the bible study series, this morning. Peter has told the Lord who he believes Jesus to be and Jesus is pleased with the answer that he is the Christ, the sone of the Living God. He tells him that he is blessed because he believes even though this is not revealed to him by man, but by his Father in heaven. And upon that belief, that faith, he will build his church, believe eventhough you have not seen. Peter has been with him through all the miracles recently. He knows he can heal, he can feed, he can do anything. He believes. Diciples must believe that through Christ Jesus we can do anything. But beware of the those that come to trip us up. He warns them not to take the yeast. Yeast being something that starts off small but can increase and rise what every it is put into. Don't let the little stuff that seems harmless now infect you to where it can rise up and become way more that what you ever expected. He says if we build our church, our faith, our belief, on his rock the the gates of hell shall not prevail. Stand on Jesus. I'm sure when Jesus asked them who do men say I am they all had an answer, some said John the Baptist, some Elijah, others, Jeremiah. But when asked who do you say I am, only Peter jumped to the challenge and proclaimed Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God and Jesus blessed him and built his church upon his faith.

Well my love, its off to try to do some of the things I'm suppose to do today. I want you to have a productive day, enjoy the challenges, reap the rewards and be blessed, know that you are loved.

First JCPenneys, then St. Sabina, then Dad's.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today.

                  

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive