Saturday, January 15, 2005

Good Morning and Thank You

Good Morning, Thank You for waking me up this morning God. Thank You.

As cold as it is I am here to feel the cold and for that I have to say thank you.

Thanky you  for last night. It was a chance to hear great performers from our pulpit. We are bleesed to have you as our pastor. You provide us with such great forms of enrichment. Thank you. I know you must have had a busy day, and now you are looking forward to another busy weekend. Pace your self and remember what's important. Honor him, remember him and act like him.

I have to work today, of course, then go to my dad's. Still trying to get in all of my readings for class on monday. We have class monday. It's not a holiday. Since I have to present a presentation with my group I am going to give a short MLK speech. I cant let business go on as normal. Especially since I;m the only Black in the class.

I have to get  ready for work. I'm trying to get in the habit of getting up earlier thatn necessa ry so that I can place an entry in the morning. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive